Monday, December 10, 2007

And The Winner Is..................


Winner of the drawing for the goodies below is Sherry from espirt * d ' art! Just e-mail me your address at lavenderwolf7@yahoo.com and I will ship your goodies! In case you are wondering how I selected a winner. I attached a number to each person who commented, put it on slips of paper and let my hubby draw a name. Yes, old fashioned but it still works. I just want to thank everyone who commented. I just loved hearing from everyone. Remember I plan to do more give aways in the future. As for this week...I am STARTING my Christmas shopping! Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
Oh and I want to thank Christina for mentioning me in her blog Diary of girl Friday. She has a wonderful blog and has a list of great hand made gifts from ETSY.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

OMG!!!! I just came to say hello this morning and see that I won the giveaway!! Brandy that is so awesome and I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!! Thank you, thank you...I'm still sitting here with my mouth open!!!
What an incredibly joyful way to start the week!!!

Lori said...

Congrats to Sherry!!!

Sherry said...

Brandy, pop in to see me at Esprit today..I've tagged you for a meme! (December 11th)

01 09 10