Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm Back

I can not believe I have been absent from the "web world" for so long! But, I'm back now and slowly easing back into it. I don't have some amazing story as to why I have been gone so long. I had no Internet. The company I had been with for 2 years started having problem after problem. I finally gave up and switched to a new one. So here I am. I'm trying to catch up on reading all the blogs I love so much. Here are some pics of my booth redo. My sweet hubby helped me put it up.


























I hope everyone had a wonderful Mothers day. I had an awesome mothers day weekend. We went camping at Caprock Canyon. We went mountain biking and climbing. Here is a pic of the sweet boy that made me lucky enough to be a mom. My hubby and I are SOOO proud of him. He did so well biking and hiking when we went camping. (way better than me. I'm STILL sore)









This is a poem my sweet boy of only 8 years old wrote me for mothers day. I cry every time I read it:

A Wonderful Mother
God made a wonderful mother
a mother that never grows old
He make her smile of Sunshine
He molded her heart of pure gold
In her eyes He placed bright shinning stars
In her cheeks fair roses you see
God made a wonderful mother
He gave that dear mother to me
By Keegan

Next week is my 1 year blog anniversary! I will be having a HUGE give away!


9 comments:

Victoria said...

welcome back

Kerry and Rachel said...

Nice to have you back. Your booth looks so cute, wish I could see it in person.

Lori said...

Hi you:) your booth looks amazing!!!and my goodness, the poem your son wrote for you is beyond sweet!!! what a doll baby!!!

TiffanyJane said...

Hi Brandy!!! Funny you stopped by, as I was looking at a blog and going to yours next, we had an internet vibe going on! :)
Love your booth pics!! I like the touch of color too, kind of a shabby vintage blue, very pretty!
......What a sweet poem Keegan wrote!!!! I know yall are very proud of him, he is so adorable, yall are very lucky :)
Going to look at more pics...
xo Tiff

Stokes and Company said...

Brandi,

When you get a chance call me.

Dalia

Altered Kat said...

Welcome back! Missed ya! :o)
p.s. I could get lost in your booth...remember that old Calgon bath commercial?...that way! :o)

Kat

Sherry said...

Your booth looks fabulous...and time away from blogging and the computer can be very productive!

Loudlife said...

I love your new booth! It's incredible, really. And that poem! It just about made me cry, too. What a sweet one you have!

xo
Laurie

Kerry and Rachel said...

TAG! You're it! We love your blog so we've tagged you. Pop over to our blog to find out how to play the game!
Have a great day!

01 09 10