Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tool Tuesday Crop-A-Dile



We R Memory Keepers Crop-A-Dile Eyelet and Snap Punch
This all-in-one tool punches and sets eyelets, snaps, and so much more. Easily punch through any material, thick or thin, then set eyelets, snaps, or any metal embellishment into your project. Ideal for punching paper, leather, plastic, metal, chipboard, acrylic, fabric, wood, poly, and much more.
It runs for about $22.00 dollars. I think its worth it just for the hole punch! I bought mine after I started breaking regular hole punches. The tags I sell in my shop are made from thick cardstock and I like to stack a lot of them and punch holes all at once. It’s a big time saver. I rarely use the eyelet tool but when I do it works great. The only down size I can find is its heavy and bulky. But, it seems sturdy enough to last forever and at $22.00 dollars I think that’s a good deal. Plus its PINK!

No comments:

01 09 10