Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Fling And Winners

I have two winners to announce and I have great news. Joli Paquet is having a spring fling!! It starts today. Tomorrow I will be doing a tutorial so be sure to go by the Joli Paquet blog to check it out. Ok now for winners.
Winner 1 is Susan" The spring basket is adorable! And I would LOVE to win your postcards. Love your work. Susan"
Winner 2 is Denise "hello, enter me in your give away,please and thank you. the basket is a wonderful addition to your shop. Bestest,Denise"
Please e-mail me your addresses ladies!
Thank you all so much for your comments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee! hey #1 winner Susan, this is #2 winner,Denise. are you excited that we won? i am, congrats to you,Susan. Bestest,Denise

Susan said...

Oh my gosh, that's me! Thanks so much. Congrats to you Denise - we must be lucky this month.
Susan

01 09 10