Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Checking In


Omg I cant believe its been so long! Today is the last day of school here. YAY! We have been busy camping, boating, bbqing, putting up the pool, finishing our new patio, gardening, and trying to keep up with the jam packed last weeks of school.We are taking a break for Joli Paquet. We will be back with new tutorials and kits this fall. I'm already working on my fall stuff! I have been working on my shop a little. I have so many new things to add if I can just find the time. I will also be adding Fall and Halloween items soon. I know its crazy but last year Halloween items started to sell in June! I have a big sell going on in my shop right now. Some items are more than half off. I hope you all are enjoying the beginning of summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes,this is a busy time for all and it seems that the older we get, there seems to be more to keep us busy. going over to your shop now to check things out. Bestest,Denise

Little Pink Studio said...

Holy cow Brandy, I can't believe you're already working on fall and Halloween items. Girl, you're amazing.
Yeah for the last day of school, and Yeah for camping and enjoying family!
I think we're heading camping next week to celebrate my last 3oth birthday. Can't hardly believe I will be 40 next summer and that I have a daughter heading to college at the end of this summer. Time flies, doesn't it?
I can't wait to see what you've got cooking over here and enjoy your summer my sweet friend!
Cerri xo

Nishant said...

your blog is really great.
PPC Advertising India

01 09 10