Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Getting Spooky Around Here

First here is my promised sneak peeks of my Joli Paquet kits. Come back Tuesday for the reveal! They go on sale October 14th.



I have revamped my
Haunted Cupcake Cottage Kit from last year. You can pre-order it and it will ship October 16th. If you purchase my new Joli Halloween kits on the 14th I will ship them all together. I don't have many of them so snatch them up while you can!



Jeanne has made a tutorial for this very cool critter over at Joli Paquet. Be sure to go check it out!
Photo courtesy of Jeanne Szewczyk




I was honored to do an interview with Factory Direct Crafts. It was lots of fun! Someone also told me about the blog Martha Moments. They called me the Halloween Priestess Extraordinaire. So funny! Both are great websites you should go see.

3 comments:

north pal said...

ah shucks, golly gee! great for you. that must make you feel like you are floating on a cloud. what great accomplishments you have made. that is too super. Bestest,Denise

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Congratulations! How cool, is that!

Those Joli Paquet kits are pretty cool too!

Eileen@Star'sFault said...

Brandy ~ The kits are adorable, especially the cupcake stand. Perfection. Halloween is one of my favorite decorating seasons, I think because I love the gothic, dramatic black, etc., that goes along with this season.

Blessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault

01 09 10