Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Refresh the soul





We had a WONDERFUL time camping in Colorado Bend State park. It was the most exhausting vacation I have ever had. But, I came back so refreshed, balanced, and free. I have been working non stop since we got back. My little dog had quite the adventure. Raccoons sole his food. A whole Tupperware full of food! He got brave and jumped in to the river and was headed down stream in a fast current when my husband saved him. But, he was so full of joy the whole trip. My son also had a blast. He was such a boy. He played in ant beds, got filthy, and climbed giant grape vines. If you want to see more pictures check out my flicker page.

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

Brandy...

THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH for your comment on my blog. It brought tears to my eyes...

I am just so completely touched by your inspiring words and your kindness.

Your blog is WONDERFUL and what a TALENTED artist you are.. I love the beautiful items in your etsy.

Now that we have met, I shall be stopping by to visit often.

THANK YOU again

warmly,
Tracie Lyn

01 09 10