Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chicken Update!






I thought I would give you an update on my chickens. They have all there grownup feathers now but will not be laying eggs for a month or two. One is a rooster. This is all the pictures I could take this morning before he (the rooster) started to angrily peck at my shoe. He said "enough pictures of my woman! Beat it!) And Scrappy-doo (my Dog) was watching and would have none of that! He was not going to let some feather bag peck his mom. So as you can image the photo shoot was cut short due to flying feathers and mayhem. No one was hurt. Well except scrappy-doos feelings when he got scolded. He hates the chickens. And Sniffiles (my fat cat) loves the chickens for all the wrong reasons. Why can't they all just get along. Sigh....there is just too much drama. hehe

4 comments:

Diane Mars said...

Wow Scrappy looks just so adorable, and that big fat kitty, I guess Kitty Runs the Home! Now was the whole reason for the chickens for eggs? I had a couple before but it has been awhile, they still are a bit of work. But you can get help from the kids! Your new craft creations look awesome.
Hugs, Diane

Alisa Noble said...

LOL... poor Scrappy Doo!

Anonymous said...

Oh they are all soooo cute! That Scrappy Doo is precious!

Wren Cottage said...

ok, this had me laughing my butt off!! tooo funny!! what a menagerie you have there Ol' Mrs McDonald in your farm!! hehee!! And yes Scrappy Doo is the cutest!!
hugs *****

01 09 10