Friday, September 26, 2008

Postcards





I LOVE postcards and collect them. I have been wanting to make my own for my etsy shop for a long time. This is my first set. I saw a antique Victorian furniture catalog and just fell in love with the sepia tones. I am obsessed with ivory and black right now. I would love to have a whole room with nothing but those colors. Move over aqua...I may have a new favorite color!

This weekend I will be announcing some really fun news that I think you will like so check back soon!

4 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Those are gorgeous Brandy! I hear ya about that cream and black love.

Anonymous said...

Love those post cards! They are great!!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love those!!! Fabulous idea to use the old furniture illustrations...can't get enough of those!

PS...Loving the Halloween feel around here! ;)

Unknown said...

I love your banner and your postcards. Very fun. I once had an ivory and black dining/family room. It is an elegant combination. I recently posted on damask and there was the most gorgeous shade that was cream with a black design on it.
I am hosting a 100th Blog Post Giveaway. Come see me.
;D Tammy

01 09 10