Saturday, March 7, 2009

Busy Bee

I have been creating and creating! I will be listing lots of spring and Easter pretties soon! Thanks for all the complements on my banner! I finally like the "look" of my blog so I will leave it alone for awhile! I know you must get tired of my constant rearranging! I do that with furniture too! And my husband really gets sick of it! Hope your enjoying your weekend!
P.s. Don't forget about the flower give-away this Friday!!! Someone will have a "lucky" Friday the 13th!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the new banner and look of your blog. I will look forward to seeing your new Etsy goodies as well!

c

♥zoe♥ said...

Sound like you are so enjoying on creating sweet items :)
I love the banner of yours especially blue always seem so cold and secret to me :)

XOXO
Zoe

LiLi M. said...

I think your banner is so inspiring, love the look of the total layout of your blog. I cannot wait to see what you have created for your Etsy. Have a nice weekend!

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Yes, I love your new banner too!

Lori said...

i like your new look too Brandy!!!

Rose Brier Studio said...

It's a wonderful banner. I really like it a lot. It's worth the work to get it just the way you like it!
My husband has been known to turn on lots of lights when returning home late at night -- he never knows what I will have done with the furniture when he's out of the house!
~Marilee

Phyllis said...

Your banner is absolutely beautiful - leave it alone :)

Alisa Noble said...

Love the new look!

01 09 10