Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birds & Snow

First of all we are practically snowed in here. The last time it snowed was in 2009. I LOVE it. No school or work! We have played in the snow, had hot chocolate, and I have homemade stew simmering. We take full advantage of this rare weather.
Second have you noticed the new paper craft "trend" everywhere? Its seems  vintage, nature, bird, and butterfly themes are popping up like crazy. Well, that has been my crafting style forever! I'm not quite sure what to make of it. On one hand its great to see things I love. On the other hand I now feel I'm competing with big companies and that's depressing. I'm not really sure what direction to go with my business right now. I'm listening to my heart to tell me what to do. I have been going back to some of my older works. I just listed a little bird kit in my shop.  It has bird tags and bird sentiments. Its perfect for card making. I made the card below using it. Hope your staying warm!






 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Isn't this crazy weather! We are going a little crazy after being in for 3 days. We got mostly ice so not really good to play in! Hope you are staying warm! Love all the birds! HUGS!

01 09 10