Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sew Very Vintage



I adore vintage buttons and new buttons too! Here are some past post I have made about buttons #1, #2. I collect vintage and antique button cards. I'm making my own vintage style button cards now! They make gorgeous focal points for cards.
Supplies
Paper: PTI-aqua mist, vintage cream; Cosmo Cricket-Material Girl
Ink: Distress ink-Burlap, Paper; Versafine-vintage sepia
Stamps: PTI- Button Boutique
Other: PTI-Button dies 
Part of my collection of vintage buttons

4 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Adorable card! I checked out your vintage studio, so cute, cute, cute. Can I come over to play? Cute Etsy shop too. Glad you like the button products from PTI. Have fun! Mish

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

That card is so cute! I forgot about that button stamp set from them! I have to add it to my wish list. :)

Jen Carter said...

LOVE this card!! It is beautiful!!

cathyb said...

I love love love buttons too - tell me tell me - where do you get these buttons!!

01 09 10