Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Cherish-A Mini Chipboard Album

Thank you for your comments on my last post. Following this years theme: Broaden, I have
started a new crafty adventure by making and selling mini books and scrapbook pages. I do consider myself a paper crafter, I almost have all the scrapbook tools known to man yet in the past I had some kind of hang up when it came to traditional scrapbooking. I finally got over my hang-up and created some.  I even made my first You Tube video! This is a pocket, hidden hinge, chipboard mini album.
Its completely made from hand and stitched. I really had a lot of fun putting it together. It took me forever! I believe the paper I used was My Minds Eye.   The book is available  on Ebay.  I also have two layouts and another mini album available. I will show you those in another post. Thanks for stopping by!



 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh your album is beautiful! I am like you, papercrafter with TONS of materials to create with, yet I have only ever done 3 scrapbook pages...lol, I even have a pin board with scrapbook pages I find done in papers I own, for inspiration...yet I never take the plunge.

01 09 10