Friday, August 10, 2007

I LOVE junking!




I have been so busy crafting my little heart out. I have been making items for my etsy store and booth. I have discovered the wonders of crepe paper. I LOVE it. It took practice but I can make rosettes now. Today when I went junking I got some fabulous finds. Tons of vintage rick rack, ribbon, lace, and wooden spools. But, best of all I got this great old school house desk. Isn't it precious? Sadly, it just will not fit in my small house. Not to mention I do not think it is wise to have antiques around 3 little wild boys. So off to my booth it will go. I meet some wonderful ladies this week that are just as passionate about art and junk as I am. It was so nice to chat with such wonderful gals who gave me a huge boost of confidence.

2 comments:

Altered Kat said...

Hey Brandy!
I happen to think you and your blog rock!...There's a new movement called "Rockin' Girl Bloggers" and by posting the logo you let the world know that someone thinks you rock!

Go to my blogspot and it check out!...grab the logo and rock someone's world!

Hope all is well!
Kat :o)

TiffanyJane said...

AW!! I love hunting for those old treasures too, love the desks!!! Love your paper cone too, so pretty!!

01 09 10