Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Well its done!




I have finally done it. My booth is all set up. It turned out cuter than I thought. Now I just have to sit back and see if I sell anything. Its so nerve wracking! It was sooo much work. I just have to mention how sweet and wonderful my husband is. He helped me set up. Which was a large task with 3 heavy doors to hang from the ceiling! So thank you so much. I couldn't have done it with out you. I am blessed to have such a supportive husband.
So now I must finish painting my studio. I am also planning to have a BIG sale in my ETSY store. I want to start fresh with lots on new items. But, of course I will have to create new ones first! lol
I feel like my new creative journey in life is really starting to get going. It so exciting. Thanks for coming along.

No comments:

01 09 10