Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Boys, Chickens, Camping, and tied tongues







Wow almost two weeks since I blogged. So what have I been doing?
1. Trying to keep up with my son and two step sons who are here for the summer. That's THREE boys ages 5, 8, and 8.
2. I hurt my back
3. I hurt my hand
4. lots of camping w/3 boys. It was oh so very exhausting.
5. Making LOTS of new items to go in to my SHOP. Available next week. (I hope)
6. And raising baby CHICKENS!!! So much fun! They are the cutest little things. I will share pics in next post.
7. Taking down my booth. I am calling it quits for now. It was fun but, I just don't have the time right now. (refer above to number 1.)
What I have NOT been doing.
1. Cleaning house
2. Weeding garden
3. Exercising
4. Losing weight
5. Taking long bubble baths
6. Cooking balanced meals
7. Reading
Who need that stuff any ways right?
I got tagged by the lovely Dalia at Stoke Chic Antiques.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post rules on your blog

3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your entry.

Here are 6 unimportant things about myself:

1. I lived on ranches untill I was 18 years old. As a child I always wanted to live in town. Now I cant WAIT to live in the country.

2. I love to swim and still pretend to be a mermaid sometimes.

3. I was named after a stupid song. Here are some of the lyrics:
"Brandy what a fine wife you would be" "But the sailor I am is married to the sea".
Basically its about a woman in love w/someone she cant have. I thought I was cursed in love because of that song, until I met my husband. lol
4. I'm a tomboy and still love to climb trees. My sons think its cool.

5. I LOVE scrabble even though my husband ALWAYS wins.
6. My tongue is literally tied. The thing at the bottom of my tongue grows all the way to the end. So I cant stick my tongue out or get it pierced. (yes at one point I thought not being able to get my tongue pierced was life's cruel fate) My son's tongue was also tied but was fixed after he was born. My dad's was also tied.
So now you know more about me than you wanted to. I tag these people:

3 comments:

Lori said...

hey, nice to see you popping in...you have been a really busy girl!!! me too, hence the break i am about to start:) hope you are enjoying your summer busy as you are!!!

Alisa Noble said...

Isn't summertime supposed to be for relaxing... so why is it we all seem to be the busiest at this time?! :)
6 unimportant things... shouldn't be to difficult for me to come up with those!

Kerry and Rachel said...

thanks for the 'tag'--love to play games. we'll get to it in between lemonade stands and sleepovers.
Love the pics.
Good luck keeping up with the boys. Sounds like a happy handful!

01 09 10