Monday, June 2, 2008

Vintage Petite Packs In Cupcake Flavors



Petite vintage supply packs in cupcake flavors are the newest addition to my shop. I really had fun putting them together. And they are very inexpensive. They would be perfect for cards, tags, and collages. Butter Cream is my favorite!
In other news- ITS HOT!!! Its supposed to be 100 this week!
I thought I would mention an awesome local shop and fabulous woman today. Her name is Dalia and she has brilliant taste. Her shop is Stokes Chic Antiques. She has a lovely blog showing off her talented furniture redos. You really must check it out.
I will see y'all tomorrow with an announcement of the blog giveaway winners!

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi, im a danish wooman that after looking through your many offerings on Etsy, tryed ordering a few different things, as you write you ship everywhere, but got the message that it was not possible getting things shipped to Denmark ?? Can it be right? if so im very sorry as you have very beautifull stuff. Hi from Dorthe

Bristol said...

I love those trays, very cute. Enjoyed stopping by.
Bristol

01 09 10