Sunday, October 19, 2008

Show and Tell



Its show and tell Sunday again! This weeks theme is Art Bits. Ya know all those little baubles, and pieces of all kinds you just love to hoard away. Little treasures! I adore finding extra special ways to store them. And I LOVE to color coordinate them too. When you display them by theme or color I think they make great inspiration. So grab some coffee or tea and go visiting! Your sure to find beauty in the small things. For a list of blogs participating go to Little Pink Studio.

















Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your bits!!! Your aqua storage is just wonderful!!

Karen Bosch said...

All your aqua and pink storage containers are so cute. Nice collection.

Katie said...

Gorgeous!...Katie

Little Pink Studio said...

Gorgeous bits Brandy!!
Love the shot of your storage too!
Thanks so much for playing along!
~Cerri xo

Rachel said...

Love your painted cupcake tins, Brandy. Great idea!
~Rachel

Sherry said...

Brandy not only do you have fabulous "bits & pieces" you have displayed them so very artistically!

Anonymous said...

Oh what treasures and I love how you have them all organized by color groups.
Juanita

KatCollects said...

Oh My Gosh, I am in love with those aqua tins in your 2nd picture. Do you mind me asking where you found those? I am really loving aqua lately and it looks great in my craft room with my pale yellow walls and lots of pink. Your pictures are beautiful!
Kathy

Shannon @ Silver Trappings said...

Wow, I love your storage ideas as much as I love your vintage bits!!! Beautiful stuff. I love your blog!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Your display of tid bits and supplies is so lovely!! Thanks for sharing!
Kristin

01 09 10