Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sushi Love


I just thought I would drop in to say a quick hi! I hope your Memorial Day weekend was fun. We spent the weekend at the lake. It rained most of the time but we still had fun.I have decided I'm in love with sushi! I can't get enough of it. I even tried eel sushi. It was fabulous. You don't find much sushi around here so I'm excited to have found a good source. What kind of sushi do you like?




I have also been adding new items to my shop. I will be adding more daily.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful blog!

luckygirlgifts said...

There's a place called Kabuki that makes the most fabulous Lotus roll. It's basically a california roll with lobster towering on top of it and this fabulous sauce with smelt eggs. I don't normally do the whole egg thing but these are tiny and sweet.
I love all of the neat stuff you've added to your shop.

Elyse said...

i like sushi but haven't had it in yeeeeeears. i was very into the wasabi sauce.

your new shop items looks sweet. i'm off to check them out.

happy weekend!

xo

alittlespottowriteforgetmenot said...

Hey girlie! We love sushi too! We used to get it all the time when we lived in Florida but it's harder to find here. Mike can do the raw stuff, I mostly stick to the California Rolls... love mixing the wasabi and the soy sauce together and then dunking the rolls in it, yummmmm :)

And yes, love, love your new shop goodies!! Thank you for shipping my order out so quickly! I LOVE when I get goodies from you in the mail, it's YAY me, lol!! As soon as I create I will post a pic :)

So happy Keegan is out of school, so many summer adventures ahead! How fun!!

Have a great weekend sweets!
lots of love ~~~*~*~*~*
xoxo Madai

01 09 10