Monday, July 26, 2010

Back Yard



We had a lovely rain shower this afternoon and I thought I would piddle around the yard a bit. See the white pumpkin I'm growing! Of course I had to stop and have a chat with the chickens and gather a few eggs. That's PJ in the first picture. She is the only bantam we have and she is constantly broody. The bottom pic is Scout. She is much nicer that she looks.That's all the pictures I could take before the batteries in my camera went dead. I have some BIG news soon! I can hardly wait to share.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

Love your backyard pics! Can't wait to hear your news!

Hampers said...

The white pumpkin with dewdrop is a startlingly evocative image - pregnant with promise and fertility. Loving it!

paperbird said...

I love white pumpkins and your black chicken is a beauty.

01 09 10