Monday, July 5, 2010

Coming Soon


Sneak Peek of Brandywine Designs Halloween items. More labels,tags, Banners, and kits also coming soon. Don't you just love my spooky set up! I had a blast with my little Halloween photo shoot. I love the props so much I may have to find a place to keep it up year round. The series True Blood inspired me to make the background prop. If you don't know what True Blood is: its a HBO vampire/werewolf series set in the swampy south. Its also a book series. I will let you know when I start putting the new items in my shop.

8 comments:

Victoria Rosas said...

Adorable in a creepy magical way!

Elyse said...

super cool vignettes!

xo
elyse

AmyB said...

Bwaaa,ha,ha,ha,ha (that was supposed to be a scary laugh)! Your labels and tags are perfect and the vignette is extraordinary.

Alisa Noble said...

Love True Blood and your photos!

Cindy said...

Very creepy cool!

-c

mrsjohn said...

Really like this website, this really helps and very useful.

flowers in australia

Fran. said...

Oh Brandy!! that is so cool!! I just love your creativity!! XO Fran.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh great creepiness!!!! I'm actually excited thinking about Halloween!

01 09 10