Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thank You!


Thank you so much for all of your comments not only on my blog but fanpage and twitter too! I used a random number generator to pick the winner. The winner is: The Cottage Girl said...
Your original art plus sell a kit on how to make it. Just e-mail me your address Cottage Girl and I will send your package.
What y'all like in my shop is pretty clear. I plan to keep it mainly the same with lots of variety and more emphasis on originals and kits. Its going to keep me busy! Thanks again for all your support. I couldn't achieve my dreams without y'all!

2 comments:

Jessica Rodarte said...

Lucky girl!

Recycled Rita said...

Brandy,
I just wanted to tell you that your halloween creations are always so inspiring to me! I am trying to get in halloween mode and thought of your blog immediately for inspiration. Congratulations on getting published, I will have to buy it when it comes out! karen...

01 09 10