Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Glittery Pretties and A Sick Little Monkey


Photo Courtesy of Cerri
There is a easy and fun tutorial over at Joli Paquet by Cerri you need to go see! So cute!
My little monkey has been sick. His asthma flared up for the first time in a few years and it took a few days and the doctor trying different medicines to get his breathing back to normal. There is nothing more stressful or scary than having your child tell you he can't breath! But, after lots of tlc he is doing great. He told me " Mom thanks for EVERYTHING." so sweet! At night I couldn't sleep because I went to check on him like every five minutes to make sure he was breathing. I'm just a LITTLE over protective. I took the time to make some yummy pink goodness. I'm offering this set in my shop. I think its very shabby chic! If it doesn't sell I'm perfectly fine with that. I think it would look marvelous in my studio.








4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Aw Brandy, I hope your sick little monkey feels better real soon!
xo
jeanne

north pal said...

brandy, gee, is that the little guy that was on your blog awhile back and had birthday? am i correct, that he is your only child? i'm so happy to hear he is much better. that is a truly scarey to live with that asthma. he is such a loving and caring young man, am i right:)? Bestest,Denise

The Nightingale Studio said...

Love the ornaments!
I have been there as a Mom with my 8 yr. old. Nothing more scarey than worring about every breath.
Don't forget about goog old Vick's vapor rub. A little under the chin.
God bless, Diane

north pal said...

brandy, how is your little guy doing? hope lots better. we have a snow blizzard going on here. take care.
bestest,Denise

01 09 10