Monday, December 13, 2010

Shop Sale


My monkey is doing much better. Thank you all for asking! I'm closing my shop this week probably until January. I want time to make homemade gifts. I'm also already working on Valentines day goodies. And I will be cleaning out my studio and adding a lot of my "overflow" supplies in my shop. Right now I have a 3 day sale on select items. It ends Wednesday. I will still be blogging though! I will show you my handmade gifts, holiday decor, and gift wrap! The pictures are gift wrapping I did a few years ago. They where a big hit. I hear some of you have lots of snow!! I'm envious! I doubt we will see any here this year. We are in a drought. Pooy!

1 comment:

Cindy (JunqueArt) said...

So glad your little one is doing better!!!! Love the gift wrap!

01 09 10