Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stamps for sale

I hope everyone is having a wonderful autumn. It's been a little warm but gorgeous here. I'm selling some stamps and dies. Most are Papertrey Ink. If your interested you can e-mail me at lavenderwolf7@yahoo.com  

Includes free shipping to USA. I will ship international. Just ask for a shipping price. I will ship next day after payment.

They will come in plastic sleeves you get from hobby lobby with tip and idea sheet. The labels are on an clear sheet. I accept PayPal as payment. 

dies:
Cutting Garden $18.00
Berry Basket $18.00
Mini blooms $4.00
Stitched Sentiments $6.00

Stamps:
Cutting garden $22.00 lightly used
Stitched sentiments $22.00 lightly used
Mini Blooms $22.00 lightly used
Strawberry patch sentiments $13.00 some stains
Button up $13.00 lightly used
Simply you $13.00 some stains
Boutique Accessories $4.00 used once (stamps & package only)
MFT bold statements $16.00 one stamp used (stamps only)
Sizzix Hero Arts message frames with dies $20 

Thank you!

No comments:

01 09 10