Monday, July 7, 2008

Got Junk?






Do to closing my booth I had a lot of left over.....well...junk! But its the GOOD kind of junk. So what to do with all that stuff. It could not go in my studio which was WAY to full. No room in the storage shed. It was full of camping stuff . Hmmm. I ended fitting a lot of it on my porch. I'm so pleased how it turned out! See those pillars? They came from my parents porch. There is also an old rusty mop bucket, shutters, vintage metal cooler, a little red wagon, bird cage, and even plates. So before you toss out all that wonderful junk see if you can reuse it!

2 comments:

Alisa Noble said...

Gotta love junk! It all looks great on your front porch.

Jennifer said...

i really like your blog. i had to add it to my blog role! your my newest flickr contact too, lol. your "junk" sure is pretty for being junk. i wish i had stuff like that laying around.

jenny

01 09 10