Thursday, August 12, 2010

Autumn Blessings Flip Book

This is the project I am doing for High Cotton Art Camp. I will be adding even more pictures soon!






Posted by Picasa

Autumn Blessings Flip Book

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love to slow down and count my blessings when the leaves start to turn glorious colors, families come together to bake and cook, and the garden offers its bounty. Come count your blessings with me and make this Autumn flip book and holder. The book has many layers of new and vintage ribbons, papers, gems, glitter, and embellishments. It will have places for you to journal what your thankful for, record your favorite fall memories, and add autumn pictures. You will also make a Plexiglas holder that can adorn your home year around. The holder will have antique mother of pearl buttons, real silver glitter, and vintage lace. In the class you will learn many techniques you need for that vintage distressed look. All the supplies are include. You can however, bring Fall stamps (rubber or acrylic), photos, and any little collected treasures you might want to add. So come on over and creatively put your blessings to paper to remember what your thankful for.

1 comment:

Sandra Foster said...

This caught my eye. Very interesting with all the layers. Sandra

01 09 10